Monday, February 7, 2011

Back To School Special

No...it's not a trapper keeper or Lisa Frank school supplies (my fav!)...but its A BABY due on August 24th!

This is real folks. We are adding to our crazy, busy lives with a bambino! And, we couldn't be happier! Today was our 12 week appointment and things looked great!

I feel great and only had a couple weeks of woozy/sleepy/wantingnothingmorethansleepandcarbs phase. So, I can't complain. David is handling is pretty well too. His cravings are minimal so far.


12 weeks (but measuring at 13 - big kid!)

We couldn't be happier and are so thankful for the journey that brought us here, and the blessing that will be joining us in August. I am sure we will share more updates along the way!

Thank you to all of our friends and family who have given us so much support so far!

4 comments:

Jenny Bo said...

Still jumping up and down for you guys! So exciting!!! :)

Mallory said...

I'm jumping, too! So happy for the Glenns!

natalie said...

How did I miss this!?! COngratulations! That is the best news! I hope you continue to feel well!

ibby dibby said...

CONGRATULATIONS SARA!!!!! So so so excited for you guys!!!!

Glad you are feeling well, and can't wait for more updates!!!!!

XOXOXOX