Maybe it was a busy summer schedule for me? Or that David was pretty much gone all summer? Regardless, we have done just a few house projects in the past month...
- We painted {or hired someone to paint :)} the den, upstairs guest bath and our bathroom
- David painted the laundry room
- We had cabinets installed in the laundry room
- I planted {with some help from mommy and daddy-o} 40 tulip bulbs, 7 hosta, 4 iris plants
- Today we have 4 trees going in and a new mulched bed in the back
- ••David had to remind me - new exterior light fixtures and soon-to-be-installed new house numbers!
YAY for completing some projects. Maybe 2 years is the magical mark for us? We will have most of our projects done by our 2-year anniversary in the house.
Now, if only I could find a steal of a dining room table :) {that comment is for David when he reads this! ha!}
I have no pictures of these projects, but will try to get some of the landscaping once they are done.
No comments:
Post a Comment