Friday, September 18, 2009

I caved

The rumors are true, I did join Facebook this week.

Here are my top three reasons for joining:

Mr. "Almost 5 and loving life" - Jack Waldner
Miss "I'm Cute and I know it" - Reagan Waldner

Miss "Early Bird Special" - Avery Waldron
I realized I was missing out on some pictures and comments about the 3 cutest kids in my life, who also happen to live the farthest away from me too.
I hope it's worth it :) My co-workers are definitely excited. As are my friends..as Laura put it "good, we don't have to keep filling you in on stuff" and as Steve put it "welcome to 2004." ha!

2 comments:

Sara and Brian said...

as your friend who just recently joined as well....YOU ARE GOING TO BE ADDICTED :)

Jenny Bo said...

SUCKERRRRR! Yeah my jaw dropped when I got your friend request. :)Welcome to even MORE hours on the computer at night in your house after spending all day on the computer at work...