Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

A big YAY and THANK YOU to my mom who spent her mother's day helping us in our yard.

We love it and couldn't have done it without her and her eye for where to put all of the stuff I bought :) Well, she and I bought it together really :)

Before (not very close up-but boring!)

Before (trying to rake up the old mulch to make it look better before we could plant!)

Welcome Home!

Looking Good!

I love new mulch!

25 bags to be exact (and we still need more!)

My mom's planter creations!
I am so excited that we have yellow and orange bell peppers growing (my favs) and grape tomatoes---love them!
My fav pot!! Gotta love the color!

David is super sore, but I am sure he thinks it is worth it too!! I am pretty pumped that the front is done (in one day!) and we can't sit back and wait until the fence is installed to work on the back.
Oh yeah, the fence co. is coming on Tuesday for the walk through! We can't wait...it will be great to keep kiddos out and this guy in...

Harley says "stupid lead, when's the fence coming??"

1 comment:

Waldner News said...

Beautiful work! I love your pots...and of course they are green! ha! Wish I could have helped...hugs & kisses to you guys. Oh and I loved your card...awesome!