Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We Love Frank!

you know, Frank....of Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce?

Let me start by saying that I miss PF Changs. David and I are trying to eat at home more and we are doing great. I love cooking and trying new things and David almost always enjoys :) So, while seared ahi tuna from Changers crosses my mind often, we are enjoying our new kitchen and our evenings at home.

Okay, back to Frank. Marissa, my co-worker, has discovered the best way to make at-home buffalo chicken strips for salads and wraps. Thanks Marissa!! Enjoy everyone....

Frank is My Hero Chicken Strips
  • 2-3 chicken breasts cut into bite-size cubes and strips (I used 3 for two of us to ensure leftovers for lunch!!)
  • Zatarain's Bake & Crisp panko crumbs
  • Frank's Buffalo Sauce

Toss cut chicken in flour, then toss in Frank's then roll in panko crumbs. Bake in 9x13 glass baking dish at 350 for 15 minutes. Then pour on some extra sauce and bake for 15 more minutes.

It's that easy!! Cheers!

note: I will be starting to post more of my favorite recipes!!

2 comments:

Adventures of Aaron and Jordan said...

Please do! I love new recipes! I will start posting some of my favorites too! My fav that I made tonight is King Ranch Chicken (named after a ranch outside of Corpus) that I picked up in Texas and love it! I will post it!

Anonymous said...

oooooh! I can't wait to try this, Sarah! I love buffalo chicken-anything (especially if it's NOT fried)! Looking forward to more recipes!