We have now officially passed the one week mark!! My sister and her kids are here so we have had some nice family time and relief from wedding stuff. It has been great to spend some fun time with Jack & Reagan this week or so ahead of the wedding.
We are actually doing really well with our planning and organizing! I have crates and papers and binders galore (shocking I know!) so we feel really great about leaving on Thursday. I think I am more worried about being gone from work for 2.5 weeks! That, or packing my luggage for the HMoon. ha!
Thank you to everyone who has offered to help! While we haven't had that much to do yet, we truly appreciate the offers!
I will be posting pictures when we get back in late July. Can't wait!
8 years ago
1 comment:
can't wait to see the pictures of the big day! You will be so beautiful! Good luck and enjoy every second of that day!
Post a Comment