The wedding season has begun! I went to Crate & Barrel yesterday and purchased 2 wedding gifts and 2 shower gifts, and that isn't even the half of it! I guess it helps that I LOVE that store, but it always means adding more to our registry-oops! We are almost a month away from Kim and Matt's wedding and the three weeks later is Elizabeth and Doug's wedding. Then US!
One tiny update :) My dress is in!! yeah! So is my veil. I wasn't expecting them until May 1 so I don't have my shoes yet, so I haven't even tried it on. But, I can't wait for that day!
Work is crazy busy with a black tie event on April 18. I am hoping after that to get my sanity back and dive into wedding planning and training for the Avon Walk. So many desires in life...so little time!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment