David and I couldn't be happier about the big day in Bloomington and a weekend full of friends and family. And, in our favorite town none the less :)
Now, if only we could finalize the song list, menu, linens, favors, ceremony, bridesmaid dresses, tuxes, schedule, photographers list...ok I am going to stop-that list could go on and on! But you get it-we have lots to do!
B-Town wedding, here we come!
2 comments:
Yea, I can comment. I am so glad you wrote on my blog. It was so fun to see yours and to see your exciting life. Congrats on getting engaged! I am sure you are busy planning but its so fun, huh? There is nothing better than being married! Honestly. David seems wonderful. Good luck with everything. You are getting married on my birthday! It will be a good day! It has not failed me yet!!! Stay in touch.
I didn't realize I hadn't turned that feature on! Oops!! I have enjoyed reading your blog too!! I am sure July 12 will be a great day!
Post a Comment