Here is our little entertainer in a few videos. She now sings almost constantly in the car and does a nice serenade at the dinner table too. I need to capture her singing her new song. David and I had to google what we thought she was saying to figure it out. It's hysterical. Stay tuned for that video!
I say it all the time, but her vocabulary amazes us. And her understanding of things often shocks us. She has a book where the animal is making a sad/pouty face but has no tears. When she sees this she says "He's crying." She is just seeing the emotion in his face, knows that it is sad, sad means tears, etc. I love watching her grow and understand. amazing....
Hadley is 23 months old today - just one more month until the big 2nd birthday!! My heart is full thinking about how much fun we've had in just 2 short years and how much she has taught us. I can't wait for her and Brady to become best buds!
No comments:
Post a Comment