Hadley is incredibly loving and entertaining right now. She actually laid her head down on me and hugged me on Monday when I picked her up from the babysitter. I melted. I will give her anything now! :)
She is talking up a storm, will mimic almost anything (tonight it was peek-a-boo!) and has a new smile. For those of you that loved the constant wide open mouth, she has replaced it with this mischievous grin. That she will do so randomly it makes you laugh. The open mouth is now mostly to mimic us doing it. How the fads will come and go!
She is SO close to walking, can stand really well and has good balance. But, I think she might be a little more Lehman than we realize and continue the stubborn qualities us Lehmans possess :) At least the ones my dad and I do. ha!
pretty girl
soooo happy!
silly new smile. notice the scrunched up nose. ha!
playing dress up. trying on the next size of clothes!
what? this is a Hadley face through and through. We have so many photos of her with this look.
Our big girl hasn't been gaining much weight-just growing taller and slimming out. I can't wait to see her stats at her ONE YEAR appointment! She is improving with eating and it appears just wants the good stuff-no more bland "baby" stuff. Bring on the good food! Tonight we prepped for our state fair menu and had grilled cheese and sweet corn.
Could the next post be wishing this little one a happy one year? Whoa!! We will be busy with Erin, Jack & Reagan who arrive NEXT WEEK. WAHOO!!!
3 comments:
Love these more recent photos, what a stinkin little doll! Sending huge hugs!
Can't even believe it is almost a year for our little, sweet Hadley.
Dad is not so sure he likes being mentioned on your blog as being "stubborn"!!!! I did point out you never were good at lying...
I'm going to miss the wide open mouth thing - that was my favorite! I guess she's too old and cool for that these days :) What great pics!
Post a Comment