Wednesday, March 21, 2012

7 months

Hadley turned 7 months on Sunday!  She's been a little sick but each day we see her cutsie personality shine through a little more.  

Hads currently enjoys the shape sorter, her stacking toy that has balls that you toss into the center to make noise and lights, anything she can put in her mouth, her ba-ba (bottle), bed time (we are lucky!) and rides in the stroller.

Here are some recent pics!

What? I'm how old today??

go Sox!

hey! What are those big kids doing outside? 

my future's so bright - I gotta wear shades

meeting Jordan - FINALLY!! 

one day I will stand and play with this!

She is growing so fast and we are having so much fun!!  DG and I are going to Atlanta tomorrow night for the IU game!  Wahoo!!  Hads won't even notice we are gone with all the fun she is having with Grammy & Gramps. 

1 comment:

Jenny Bo said...

Freakin' love her.