Hadley is three months old! She is getting so big! Her face is getting full and round, and she is getting too tall for some of her "jam jams" (pajamas). But, she still seems so tiny when she curls her legs up and cuddles up to us.
She is getting much stronger with her head - so strong that it is hard for us to do her stretches with her. She has to do neck stretches daily to help her to even out the muscles so she will stop favoring her right side. It's way fun :) She hates it! But, it can only get easier with time, right?
We survived my going back to work, she is having tons of fun with Grammy, we are searching still for an in-home or private nanny and staying busy as always!
Here are some photos of our big girl!
Three months old!
the chair is getting smaller!
this picture cracks. me. up. I was even giving her the support of the pillow and she is mad. As part of her stretches we have to pull her hands out in front of her during tummy time so she has to extend her neck (vs. having them at her sides like a push up). I am assuming I will be given this look many times throughout her life - and I hope I can laugh each time!
No comments:
Post a Comment