Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thanks Erin!

So, I was tagged by my sister to complete a fun little blog game. I am sure she was thinking that I would never complete this, but here it goes!



I am supposed to list 7 random or weird facts about myself for all to see, then "tag" my friends with blogs to do the same!

1. I hate lightning. Not just like I don't like it, but I can barely concentrate when I am driving when it is lighning, it wakes me up worse than thunder and literally makes my heart race.

2. I can't fall asleep without at least a toe or finger touching David. This started a long time ago and its not like I don't know he's there...I guess its just a grown up security blanket. But, I do this while sleeping on the complete edge of the bed as far away from him as possible.

3. I don't like the ends of food. When we grill chicken or fish, David knows that he gets his piece plus the ends of mine. When its chicken, its the edges too.

4. I only pump gas to end on amounts of $.25, $.50, $.75 or an even dollar. It started as an easy way to balance my check book, but I now do it even with our credit card. It drives David nuts.

5. I hate loud noises. I still plug my ears during fireworks and can't stand to have balloons anywhere near my head in fear they could pop.

6. I don't like chicken in restaurants unless its in asian food. It weirds me out. I am literally too nervous that it will be "chewy" to eat it. The worst is a full chicken breast sandwich.

7. I am a perpetual student. I am a researcher who needs to know the why and how of everything and wants to know all details of the story, even if irrelevant. I should have been a lawyer.

SO...now I am supposed to tag some friends. Well, not very many of my friends have blogs. I guess it comes with kids maybe?? If you are reading this and don't have a blog-start one!! I need more to follow! :)

1. Jordan...she is far far away in Texas so thank goodness for her blog (and email of course!) I can't wait to see her over the holidays!!

2. Natalie...I really enjoy reading Natalie's blog and learning more and more about her family. And, her son is adorable!

3. Jen...also a far far away friend in Phoenix. Jen has so much going on in her life and its great to be able to see it on the blog-I love your new house Jen!!

Enjoy!!

No comments: